Does your office smell musty? Get rid of lingering odors by arranging for floor cleaning services from FaciliCraft LLC. Your carpets trap all kinds of unpleasant smells, and we can remove them all. After years in the commercial cleaning business, we've learned the best techniques for getting rid of the moisture that leads to foul odors.
We can clean your floors on a scheduled basis or perform a deep clean whenever you request it.
If the tree-lined path leading up to your business facility is starting to look like a jungle, tidy it up by turning to FaciliCraft. We'll tackle all your yard maintenance needs so you can focus on improving your business operation.
Go to the Commercial Lawn Care page now to learn more about our services.
Whether you need janitorial or yard maintenance services, you won't need to search far and wide to find a reputable commercial cleaning company. Look no further than FaciliCraft.
You'll appreciate that we:
Don't require contracts
Specialize in commercial cleaning
Pay careful attention to detail
Bring years of experience to every job
Are reliable, professional and prompt
1. Uniformed Employees create a professional look while our technicians are on your property and allowing you to be able to easily identify our employees
2. FaciliCraft has only OSHA certified employees. Our employees endure a rigorous training program designed and approved by OSHA to ensure everyone stays safe while we perform our work
3. All FaciliCraft employees have a background check to ensure we know who is entering your premises
4. Color coded towel/chemical system eliminates cross contamination
5. All supplies stay on site keeping others germs out of your facility
6. Insured and Bonded
7. FaciliCraft performs monthly inspections to guarantee your facility continues to meet our standards
8. Our 90%+ business retention ratio means that we are soaring above the competition when the business retention industry average hovers at 70%
9. 10 Step cleaning process helps reduce chance of overlooking something
10. No Franchises means you know who is in your facility and who is not
11. Technicians are employees, not subcontractors
12. Employee pay incentives for solid performance and consistency
13. NO CONTRACT means that we don't need fancy contracts to keep our clients. Our clients stay with us because we earn their business by consistently performing up to standard
14. Diverse scope of services means less vendors for you to maintain
15. Customized cleaning to meet your facilities needs